These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”), are between you and Animal House Hospital, on behalf of itself and its successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies or other companies under a common control that it may have now or in the future (collectively, the “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”).
These Terms and Conditions apply to and govern your use of the Internet website or sub-component thereof that is owned and operated by us, or on our behalf, and that links to these Terms and Conditions (the “Website”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website or clicking “I AGREE” where applicable. By accessing or using the Website (other than to read these terms and conditions for the first time) you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions, which may change from time to time as set forth below. Such changes become effective immediately and if you use or access the Website after they become effective such use or access will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. You should check back frequently and review these Terms and Conditions regularly so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, do not access or use the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Lebanon.
MODIFICATIONS; TERMINATION OF USE
Available information may change at any time and may not be reflected on this Website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to update this Website.
Any services and Website Content (including, without limitation, prices, specifications, designs, conditions and product descriptions) offered or posted on the Website are subject to modification or discontinuation at any time and from time to time without notice or obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge fees for the use or purchase of, or access to, any services or Content offered through the Website, at any time and from time to time, regardless of whether such services or Website Content were previously offered at no charge.
We reserve the right to modify any features of the Website at any time without advance notice. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to all or part of this Website (a) for users, for any reason, including failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or (b) for anyone, in order to prevent or mitigate harm to the person or property of you, other users of the Website, the Company or third parties, or as required by law.
REVISIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Please review the contents of these Terms and Conditions frequently, as we may amend them from time to time to reflect changes in our services, practices and our policies, including those relating to data privacy. Amendments will become effective when posted on this Website. We will not provide you with a notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to monitor and review any updates.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to and bind your assignees and successors in interest and those of the Company. This agreement is not assignable by you without the Company’s prior written consent.
The Company may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale, merger with, or other transfer of the Company, or the assets of users that relate to the Website, to another entity.
The waiver by the Company of any breach or default shall not be deemed a waiver of any later breach or default. The exercise or failure to exercise any remedy shall not preclude the exercise of that remedy at another time or of any other remedy at any time. If any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions and portions shall not be affected. The headings are used for the convenience of the parties only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
You can contact us at the following address:
Animal House Hospital
Ground Floor, Zalka Highway Lebanon
Tel: +961 1 890 001