The skin is your dog’s largest organ and it plays an important part in your dog’s well-being. Skin has many functions; it is a protective barrier which prevents the body from drying out and shields it from harmful bacteria and external injuries. It stores vital fats and vitamins and is also an important part of the body’s sensory system so it is important to keep your dog’s skin healthy. Dry, itchy or irritated skin, greasy fur or dandruff are all warning signs that something is amiss and shouldn’t be ignored. If left untreated it can affect your dog’s general health. Royal Canin Medium Dermacomfort dog food has been specifically developed to help dogs with sensitive or itchy skin problems. It can improve the condition of your dog’s skin and help to keep it healthy.
Royal Canin Dermacomfort Medium at a glance:
- For medium-sized dogs prone to skin irritations and itching
- Improves and strengthens the skin’s barrier function
- Promotes healthy skin
- Helps to reduce skin irritation and itching
- Selected protein sources suitable for dogs with sensitive skin
- Reduced allergen formula
- Contains vital omega-3- and omega-6 fatty acids which have a beneficial effect on skin and fur
- Reduces skin problems. You should notice a difference after just one month.
- Less irritation and scratching
Royal Canin Medium Dermacomfort dog food contains a unique combination of nutrients and a patented complex to improve and keep your dog’s fur and skin healthy. After only one month of feeding your dog Royal Canin Dermacomfort you will notice an improvement, with less scratching and itching. Royal Canin Health Nutrition – know and respect your dog’s behavioural and nutritional requirements to ensure its wellbeing and health.