Revolution by Zoetis is a topical medication (selamectin) that helps prevent fleas, heartworms, ear mites, and sarcoptic mange. Easy to administer and shown to be safe for use in most dogs over six weeks old, Revolution only needs to be applied once a month. Pre-dosed tubes provide accurate administration.
Revolution for Dogs 20,1-40 kg per pipette
- Protects your pet from heartworms and fleas
- Fights both internal and surface parasitic infections
- Treats Sarcoptic mange in dogs
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Controls American Dog Tick infestation
- Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms in cats
- Only administered once a month
- Safe and easy to use
How to Use
- Revolution® (Selamectin) is a prescription medication.
- Apply Revolution® (Selamectin) once a month on the same day of each month year round.
- Use the entire contents of the tube. Do not split the contents since the dose and therefore the effectiveness of the product can be reduced.
- Part your pet’s hair at the base of the neck between the shoulder blades until you can see the skin, and place the tip of the tube on the skin.
- Apply the contents of the tube to a single spot on the skin at the base of the neck between the shoulder blades.
Side effects are uncommon, with less than 1% of dogs showing signs of digestive upsets. It is not advisable to use Revolution® (Selamectin) in pets that are ill or underweight. Collies and herding dog breeds may have a reaction to the ingredient selamectin if given over the recommended dosage amount. If your dog is a collie or other herding dog breed and your veterinarian has prescribed Revolution® (Selamectin), we urge you to monitor your pet for 8 hours and call your vet if your dog displays any signs of weakness, staggering, dilated pupils, trembling, drooling, or pressing his or her head against a wall.